On this page you can find information about the Royal Commission that is clear and easy to understand.
- What is the Royal Commission?
- What will you do with the information I tell you?
- What kinds of abuse can I tell you about?
- What places can I tell the Commission about where the abuse happened?
- What ways can I tell you my story?
- What support can I get from the Commission?
- How to get more information or let the Commission know I want to share my story?
This report is about the experiences shared with us by survivors and witnesses.
This report is about trying to make things right for people who were abused in care.