Public hearing: State redress - Witnesses for the Crown Nohoanga tūmatanui: Puretumunga Tari Karauna – Ngā kaiwhāki mō te Karauna
Witnesses for the Crown gave evidence in the second phase of the State redress hearing.
WarningMuch of the content presented at the hearing covers details of abuse that may raise difficult emotional issues. There is a list of some of the telephone helplines or services that offer free support, information and help on this website under: For survivors, Getting help and support, Support services.
- Minute 10 - Oral Closing Submissions State Redress Hearing
- Minute 9 - Further Directions on State Redress Public Hearing
- Minute 8 - State Redress Hearing
- Minute 7 – Following Procedural Hearing on 25 February 2020
- Briefing Paper - Findings and recommendations on redress and rehabilitation processes into child sexual abuse in care
- Briefing Paper - Legal frameworks applying to litigation of civil claims
- Briefing Paper - Findings and recommendations on redress and rehabilitation processes for claims of abuse in State care
- Briefing Paper - Redress in International and Domestic Human Rights Law
- Briefing Paper - Findings on Te Tiriti/Treaty of Waitangi Principles and Māori Consultation identified in recent inquiries and reports relating to redress of Abuse in State Care
- Minute 6 - Split Redress Hearing
- Minute 5 – Redress Hearing
- Issues paper - Redress (civil litigation)